A global leader in the paper and packaging industry who supplies a wide range of products that people rely on every day. The company produces uncoated papers and industrial and consumer packaging. Through xpedx, its North American distribution business, the company also offers printing, packaging, graphic arts, and maintenance and industrial products.
Position: Financial Manager
- Define, decide and implement the reporting tools, and implement the management information and reporting tools to the department unit Safeguard the AC margin of the sales orders to the required level, all low margin orders have to be closely reviewed and monitored
- Periodic review to the aging report, debtors’ positions and the debt collection process and put effective measures in place to speed up the debt collection process
- Be responsible for SOX internal audit on finance aspect
- Overview the execution and the compliance of the policies and procedures in the business units
- Present deviation and advice, corrective actions to the GM
- Supervise the operating to be strictly align with statutory policies and regulations
- 5+ years working experience in Finance, with 2-3 years as a leader.
- Experience in supply chain management will be a plus
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance/Business
- Accounting certificate holder, knowledge in US GAAP, IFRS, local GAAP and other statutory regulations
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and ERP system
- Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing